We will be implementing new protocols and procedures to make sure we keep you, our office staff and doctors safe, healthy and protected. There will be changes made to the way we run our practice in the coming weeks. We ask you to please read these protocols and follow the instructions when applicable:
- Observe mandated mask protocols – all members of the public, employees, and others who enter or remain in enclosed public areas of Angel Care Dental are required to wear a mask or face covering. The mask or face covering must cover the nose, mouth and chin without gaping.
- There will be a pre-screening – Of patients to make sure they are healthy and have not been travelling or in contact with anyone who has COVID-19. A questionnaire form related to COVID-19 symptoms will be sent to you and required to be filled out prior to your appointment. We ask that you please read the form, fill it out, and return it to us with your signature at your appointment time.
- Patients are asked NOT to come in with guests – We would like to keep the number of patients in the office to a minimum and promote social distancing. If the patient is a minor, one parent can accompany the child to the office, but once the child is settled in, the parent or guardian is asked to wait in their car. This also applies to seniors that may require a family member to accompany them.
- Observe mandated social distancing protocols – Once in the office, patients are required to keep a safe distance of 2 meters (or 6 feet) from each other, and staff at all times. Markers are placed on the floor to help patients follow the guidelines. Arrows are also placed on the floors to guide patients to the exam rooms.
- Patients will have their temperature taken and recorded upon entry – Any patient with a reading of 37 (Celsius) degrees or higher will not be seen. A consent form will also need to be signed before entry indicating the patient is healthy and gives consent for dental work.
- Patients are asked to please sanitize their hands upon entry – Patients will also be asked to rinse their mouth with mouth wash prior to any dental work in the operatories.
- Patients are encouraged to get the maximum work they need on the same day – To reduce the number of appointments needed and to reduce exposure.
- Patients are asked to please pay with credit card or interact – As much as possible to reduce handling of cash.
We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you for your patience while we take every precaution to ensure your return to our office will be a safe and pleasant experience.
Dr. Soraya and all of the Angel Care Dental Team